Friday 13 June 2014

I love you mum but honestly you drive me crazy occasionally :p

Mothers all around the world :D P.s We still love you.


Honestly sometimes I just want to rip my hair off and then go after yours. Mum I know you want what's best for me but sometimes your approach is wrong. For Example you & dad said that if I wash the dishes I would be allowed to use my laptop. Fine I wasn't angry, I understood that in life you need to work hard to get what you want. And you dear old Froggies <3 are trying to teach me that.

But what happens? When I tried to wash the dishes today, mum you told me it's okkay you don't have to wash the dishes. I don't want you to feel as though we are taking advantage of you. So me being the kind & understanding daughter  
(
*cough cough*) decides to wash all the dishes anyway. Guess what?! She still insisted that I should not wash the plates so finally I gave in & well stopped washing the plates. 

Approximately 2 hours later she started yelling at me saying I'm not being helpful around the house, that all I do is laze around etc. Then she told me that she was going to take my laptop away for good. I obviously felt dumbfounded and frustrated hence this RANDOM RANT POST. 

I love you but seriously think before you act Mum. P.s I STILL LOVE U LOADS.


0 comments:

Post a Comment