Thursday 12 June 2014

Becoming A Fujoshi Was The Best Thing That Ever Happened To ME \o/

  At the tender age of 9, I started watching Anime (Japanese Cartoon). The art was what caught my attention. Needless to say the storyline was intriguing and the moral values taught were beautiful. For Example: Fight for what you believe in, Friends stick together through thick & thin etc. And as every other young girl I started reading loads of shoujo mangas. Once in awhile I would accidentally click on a Yaoi manga thinking it was shoujo and I would get disgusted. 
  ONE DAY my elder sister's friend asked me to watch Junjou Romantica telling me I would not regret it. So I obliged and watched it. Upon discovering that it was Yaoi, I didn't click the X button but instead continued watching. I can't remember why I didn't just say EWW & X it but I definitely did not regret it. So begins my Fujoshi lifestyle. Pairing every guy I see in an anime (be it yaoi or straight :p), daydreaming (fantasizing) in school, having WONDERFUL dreams, Handphone & Laptop filled with Smexy pictures, hunting BLCD, bashing my keyboards, drooling (a lot), getting excited upon hearing news of a yaoi anime being released & lastly regretting not learning Japanese (Fujoshis will get what I mean ;) ).
  NO JOKE : I Dare SAY that I've read 99%  of  the amount of Yaoi mangas that were released on the net.
P.s. If anyone is reading this, especially a Fujoshi, feel free to ask for recommendations or Smexy Pics ;)

I hope I don't get reported for this XD But GOSH MY OTP. Don't they look lovely. My kokoro!!!
Ending it here :'( I'm going to pass out soon :[ 3.30am] ) : Sleep is for the weak, so they say XD

 

1 comments: